“Using principles, norms, and ethics to build and strengthen values for Imexpharm through human orientation.”
Monitoring the implementation of the strategic objectives of the Board; In charge of supervising the disclosure of the company; Monitoring the implementation of strategic management of the company under the BSC and corporate culture; Collecting and preparing the reports of the Board and Shareholders General Assembly, on the assigned areas upon request and before meetings; Complying with rights and duties prescribed by law and the company’s charter, and the Board’s decisions.
- Head of the Human Resources, Salary, and Bonus Subcommittee (since May 24th, 2022), member of the Internal Audit and Risk Management Subcommittee and Strategic Subcommittee of the Board of Directors;
- Supervising implementation of the Company’s strategic objectives with BSC;
- Supervising the implementation of the Company’s strategic human resource development: the Imexpharm Corporate Culture, working conditions, salary and benefits, training for career development;
- Supervising the implementation and effective control of marketing;
- Managing business of health protection food;
- Perform other rights and duties in accordance with the law, the Company’s Charter and the Decision of the Board of Directors.